With the approach of the fall season it is a perfect time to get your vehicle headed in the right direction for the upcoming winter elements. Don't wait until the snow and ice to find out your car needed some maintenance. And don't put off those repairs until your stuck out in it. The following is just a guideline to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
* Change the oil and oil filter every 3,000 miles or according to your manufacturers specifications.
* Replace any dirty air filters or fuel filters.
* Have the vehicle's anifreeze inspected to determine if it needs to be replaced.
* Have all the belts and hoses checked for any wear and tear.
* Make sure tires have proper tread available and correct inflation.
* have the battery tested for proper amperage and any possible corrosion on the terminals and cables.
* Check for exhaust leaks. Many time we lut our vehicles warm up for extended periods of time in the cooler weather. An exhaust leak could prove to be dangerous.
* And keep some bottled water and snacks in the vehicle just in case your vehicle leaves you stranded for a while.
Any of these items can be performed by and completed by the professional staff at Kwik Kar. We provide free maintenance checks on and give exact estimates on our repairs. We look forward to taking care of any of your vehicles needs.